Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thailand: Elephant Ride







We all rode elephants in Thailand! As I sat up VERY high on the elephants back holding wiggle worm Baby Girl, I got really frightend when I saw a valley we had to go down into and then up a tall hill! All I could think of was "What if I fell off this elephant?" It's not a like a horse, where you could jump off if you had to!! I looked ahead and saw Aunt Jen and Cousin, so I figured if they survived this obstacle, I could!! Later I told Aunt Jen this and she said she felt the same way, and she looked ahead and saw Uncle Robbie, and she thought "Well if he made it down the valley and up the hill, then certainly I can!" Daddy and PE seemed to enjoy the elephant ride the most~~their elephant took a short cut and trudged through some water.

1 comment: