Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mommy Learns to Drive

After being in Singapore about 5 days, my neighbor (and great friend :) told me I was going to learn to drive to the grocery store! Overwhelmed and scared, I replied,"TODAY??!! Not today..." We loaded up the girls and off we went! I did learn how to drive "ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD". The roads in this part of the world are very confusing to this ole southern girl. It seems all roads are based around curves and circles....whatever happened to directions like "go straight and turn right"???? After my driving lesson with my neighbor, I now know how to navigate to 2 important places: (1) the grocery store, which is located in the mall and (2) the beach!

Day 12 in Singapore: We take Daddy to the airport and Mommy drives home!! I was so worried I may miss a turn on the way home and end up in Malaysia!! I guess those GPS navigations systems really do work! We made it back to our home safe and sound...YEAHHHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment