Friday, August 26, 2011

MAKING A DIFFERENCE?????


Do you ever wonder if you are really making a difference? I was just thinking that yesterday, and it was as if someone read my mind! One of the teachers shared with me that my timing on this trip was perfect....that there are changes they are making in the school and they need my guidance and input. WOW! I felt revived! I am glad to be here and be able to share the gift I have been given....of EDUCATION!

The time I chose to come to Cambodia was the ONLY time this fall I could possibly come~~juggling plane fares and availability. Just arriving back from a three month holiday in the good ole USA, I only had TEN days to get over jet lag, unpack my FIFTEEN suitcases (filled with Christmas and birthday gifts for the girls~~and a year's supply of clothing, shoes, etc.....), and get on the plane AGAIN this time heading to Cambodia for a month with the girls. I knew it would be a difficult task, but I knew I could do it.....it really was God's timing. It wasn't MY timing. God's timing is not always convenient or comfortable. Sometimes it is not even what WE want......but He has a plan for all of us, and we have to trust in Him and know that we will be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment