Sunday, August 21, 2011

MISSION TRIP


My girls and I will live in Kampong Thom, Cambodia for ONE MONTH!! This is a dream come true for me....to live the life of the Khmer people and imerse myself in their culuture. I will be working at a school every day teaching and training teachers. My top priority on this visit is to implement a science curriculum. PE and Baby Girl will attend school where I am teaching. I brought my wonderful baby jogger double stroller with me so I could push the girls to school to and from school. This makes life a little easier, as I don't have to worry about them walking along the busy streets, dodging orange clay mudholes (it's rainy season here~~so lots of standing water).

I have been sweating uncontrollably since we arrived 2 days ago!! There is no air at the school, or at Shelter of Love (a center for children who either have no parents or parents who can not take care of them). My face is literally dripping and it feels as if someone is pouring water down my back.........EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!! I bet I smell good too~~ha, ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment